Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh!! shit NoT agAin...

Hurray! One thing I am very sure about the GATE examination 2010 is that my GATE score will be a non-negative value.That I can assure you.I will let you know about this on 15th of March.Anyway it's celebration time now.

This is the first time I have had such a casual competitive examination.I was so careless about the exam that I even forgot to bring some necessary things required for the examination.That,s why I enjoyed the whole 3 hours in the examination hall with answering almost all question.But still I can see that the score will be a positive number.:)Is not that a great achievement?

I was never such a casual guy before.But in last few years I was so engrossed into lot of fuss that it make me a damn casual guy.Though I like this change in mine.I had faced the problem before when expectation weigh heavily.That's why I am now trying to shun this type of expectations now a days and I am happy with that.

By the way I forgot to tell you that I am also sure that I will not have any GATE rank though its a positive number.It would be at least comprehensible if I will have a rank,whatever it may be. First time in my life I am going to be failed in any exam.I never thought of that matter before.This is really gotta be a embarrassing feeling.Now this really make me a bit ashamed about the fact that I should have been at least serious to have a rank.

Well,I never expect a good result from GATE.I gave what I was expecting to.That,s enough.So its time to move on and have a celebration in the joy of having a non-negative value.But I will try to be a bit serious in future in such cases so that this type of shit do not happen again. :)

2 comments:

  1. Dude , Dont worry about it, usually people woory about GAte exams this way but they get rood ranks despite it ..

    All the Best !

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx...yeah buddy...actually I dont have any expectation from it too...

    ReplyDelete