Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Spring appear silently


Now its spring here in the eastern part of India.Without informing our unconscious mind slowly,silently and secretly the king of all seasons,the spring came here again with the grant relief to most of the people after such a numb-cold ,freezing weather.

I am writing this article because spring is my most favorite season of the year.As I am writing this article I can look out my window and see buds breaking upon and realize a new cycle of life is about to begin freshen up all of our withered dreams.Everything is fresh and new.The mild current of the fresh air smells different and the fragrance of the flower all around and the beautiful bright blue sky and the green glow of the grasses make the environment terrific.

I’m drawn to the feeling of new energy and new opportunities. It is that freshness of opportunity that gives me the drive to remove the cobwebs from my mind and to begin a new to see life as the miracle it is.I had gone passed 21 such springs.As it is the last spring here in my college life I want to make it special.I choose to grasp onto each morsel of spring and to allow them to give my life the jump start it needs to be creative, inventive, and whole as the trees bud and the flowers blossom around me.We,all of our friends have a plan to have a long trip to some part of India on this March.

That's why I like this season of the year very much. Hope as like every spring I had passed away this spring also bring me a lot of joy and internal satisfaction.




                           “Inside myself is a place where I live all
                            alone and that's where you renew your        
                            springs that never dry up.”-- Pearl Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment