Thursday, February 25, 2010

Soft engg. never die..they just go offline..


                                                   
Well,this is a quite funny title.But it is a true fact in many cases.Behind this title the busy lifestyle of a software engineer lies.It is the corporate lifestyle which as mean a lot of pressure or burden thrust your mind almost every time.In this corporate world people hardly get time to rest and the word 'casualness' seems to fed away in such world.

I am not a software engineer right now.I am still a student of final year.Still 3 more months to come to end of my college life.But I can now sense the situation how this world would welcome we people .Though I am not officially in this very profession but during the summer internship program for one and half of a month in some of the software company help me to figure out this sort of restless lifestyle.
What I actually realized is that though Its became major part of our society but somewhere still its like a different planet and it is in the sense that the way of communicating to each other,the working procedure and the way of having fun is not quite analogous to our custom life style.And of course the busyness of the people around from the very early morning to the evening.

But still there is a lot of fun in working in such innovative environment.It is up to the people how they can handle it and see it.Hope it will not be a problem for me because I love the two months I had spent during the summer vacation and I become a very good friend of my mentor Mr. Ujjwal Debnath.
          

With such kind of life style we can only say that they never die only the go offline that is the reason he/she seems to be not so often in our sight.
                                                          BUT
                           BE CAREFUL NOT TO END UP LIKE THIS !

3 comments:

  1. Hello There, I liked the title and this is true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, thats right as I realized as a trainee so far...and thanx for the comment and keep visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative, keep posting such sensible articles, it extremely helps to grasp regarding things.

    ReplyDelete