Wednesday, February 3, 2010

An eventfull day

Its been few days that i have not been able to write anything.Actually I was not in a mood to write something.Thats because of  the bad weather which caught me down in fever.Now I am feeling bit okay.
Though I always try to post something everyday but its not always be possible for me.

So I am writing today.Its been a very funny day in the sense that today I had to wait about of 10 minutes in front of the laboratory room door as profwas the most punctual person of our departmental faculty.Most surprisingly he is from Midnapur also :).Like everyday he told that "this fellow always become late" and ask the reason for getiing late lol.But today I answered differently as I was having the issue of fever not like everyday that "I got up late today".But what he suggested is that "then u should take rest".:)Actually I had some bad impression from the 3rd semester.I still remember that day becaue it was the first time in BESU that any prof force me to go out of the class room.Anyway atlast he allowed me to enter into the laboratory room
which I knew that.what I mean to say by this?The answer is that I am not at all punctual :(.

The anual sports competition started in my university today.The good thing is that for that we got a leave in the 2nd half.Pravin and Tanmay,two very close friend of mine were taking part in that competition.Tanmay in
100 meter race and pravin in 1000m.Thought I was not there in the play ground with them :(.The thing which was very obvious for us became the truth as they both pulls out of the very 1st round.:)

Actually I spent my time in Macdonald hall garden.From my childhood days I like this hobby.The new vice-chancelor really doing a good job by arranging such a competition for gardening among.We get some extra enthouasm for that.The exibitionwill be on 13th Feb.There is an existing garden.But still we are trying to make new beautiful garden.So we start the new garden today with the design of all architectural engineer live in Macdonald Hall.Here are some photo of the new and existing garden.After few days I will upload some photo of the new garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment