Thursday, January 28, 2010

A surprise gift

It was a boring day.All the teacher were boring in the class.But there was some good news for me.The news was really surprising.Result of our seventh semester exam not only  astonished me very much but also few of my believe become much more stronger.

        So, I have already given 7 semester exams here at BESU.The last semester was the worst among all those.It was only the effort or preparation of hardly one day for every exam.I basically had very little idea about the subject matters.

        But surprisingly I become the topper of our department for 7th semester,which was the worst one.how can it be possible??? :).I got some very good knowledge when I was in 2nd year.But every time I had not been able to be the topper.Honestly saying I just don't want to be.

        I always admit that numbers in examination is not a parameter to measure the capability of a student.What I think is that its the ability of implementing something in real world and way of communication.From the result of this semester the believe become more stronger.Because honestly saying I do not had any clear idea of the subject matters.It was the past impression and good lab performance probably for which I become the topper in BESU for the very first time.

        I really dont deserve it anyway for this semester.It would be good if it was any of my past semester because in those semester I had very good concepts on some subjects.Anyway what ever it is a gift to me to be a topper may be it is for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment