Monday, January 18, 2010

Macdonald Freshers



It was cheerful day.It was the last event in BESU that we had organized.We gave the freshers welcome to the new 3rd year and some fourth year guys who were new to Macdonald Hall.It was a event full  day full of masti.


It was a owesome arrangement that any hall had before.There was a musical party with a lady singer from kolkata first time in any hall of BESU in times of freshers welcome.

Some of our senior guys also came on that very occasion.We all had a wonderful night.Though I had not been able to drink so much because the next day morning I had a seminar presentation on Distributed Computing.That was the only sad things for me.



.

We at last went for the dinner at about 1:30 am.It was really very enjoyable and cheerful day.I enjoyed a lot on that day ......I  love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment