Saturday, January 23, 2010

Swaraswati puja at my home

This swaraswati puja I spent with my family.It was really a wonderful last 3 days.As like every year this puja  was arranged at my home.It was the 10th year.Thats why this time we arranged it specially.I still remember that in my childhood days I was a very much believer of God as like other member of my family and It was me who started this puja 1st.Though I don't believe in all those things but still I like this only for fun and assembly of all family members.

Last 3 days was special to me because my elder brother also came on that occasion from Delhi.Other relatives also came for this purpose.
The day after the swaraswati puja was completely event full because it was the birthday of my elder brother.We all celebrate it with joy and also in my village on that day there was some sports and cultural competition on that occasion.

All was over yesterday when Goddess Swaraswati leave all of us promising to come again in the next year.But I don't actually know whether I would have been there next year to celebrate with my family.

 Overall it was a nice little 3 days I passed at my home.Yesterday we .Today now I am here though its a holiday because on 25th I have a semi-final match of TT .So I need to practice a bit because I am tensed for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment