Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Painful defeat

 Shit...shit...shit what a day it was.The day everything went wrong with me.We just lost the semi-final math of our Inter-hall/hostel table tennis championship.

It was really painful because of we lost the semifinal match.We were 4 member pravin,russel,rahul and myself in the team representing Macdonald Hall.We had won last two match to reach to the semifinal of the tournament.

But the semifinal match of today was just a mess from our side.I really can't believe it.It was really unacceptable because its not them who had played so destructive game but its us who made a several serious mistake specially from me and I cant able to give my 30% also in this big game.And thats the reason we lost the match in straight set.And with this all hope just blown away.

Still its a consolation for us that we were able to reached to the semifinal of this tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment